Why this opportunity exists⌗
Audit-Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, audit professionals at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Our audit professionals utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field. Sikich’s audit team members are educated in finance, accounting and related fields.
• Assist in preparing client reports • Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions, as needed • Work on a variety of different accounting projects • Strong client rapport and project management skills • Verbal and written skills with the ability to articulate complex financial information to a variety of clientele • Review business, individual, fiduciary, and not for profit tax returns • Willing and able to service multiple client engagements simultaneously.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Proficiency with computerized accounting software and MS Office • Travel to client sites as needed
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field • 1+ years of public accounting experience
About the organization(s)⌗
• At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees. • Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference. • Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkT2fZvb6rA
• Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V