DocStation is a care management platform that connects payers with pharmacists to improve outcomes and minimize cost of care. Our vision is to provide access to safe, affordable, and high-quality healthcare for all people. We believe in putting the patient first, leading from the heart, practicing radical transparency, protecting privacy, and working as a team to accomplish our goals. We’re a scrappy, early-stage, growth-oriented team looking for a talented, motivated, self-directed leader who shares our passion for transforming the $450 billion pharmacy industry.
About the Fellowship
The 12-month, fully-remote DocStation Administrative Fellowship is designed to develop future healthcare technology leaders. This comprehensive program provides early careerists with exposure to leadership in the healthcare technology startup environment.
During the fellowship, individuals will learn about the range of products, services, and programs offered at DocStation. Individuals will cultivate leadership skills by pursuing areas of interest based on personal and professional goals, as well as contribute to organizational priorities. The DocStation Administrative Fellowship Program offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn and grow as a healthcare professional.
The Administrative Fellowship program offers a unique opportunity to learn about the values, mission, and structure of DocStation. Fellows will spend the first two weeks in an immersive and hands-on orientation and serve as the dedicated resource for pharmacy support activities. This provides fellows with an opportunity to become familiar with the organization, dive immediately into operations, receive direct exposure to our user base, meet key leaders, and identify areas of interest for further project work and rotations.
Fellows will then spend time working with key leaders and individual contributors to gain perspective on day-to-day operations and decisions faced by leadership. Fellows will also work closely with the leadership team on strategic projects that further the organization’s mission and goals. Fellows will attend a variety of meetings throughout the program to gain valuable insight into the organization’s direction and top challenges facing healthcare. We believe that development occurs through a variety of experiences including working closely with our team, involvement in projects, attending key meetings, as well as participating in world-class development opportunities.
Throughout the year, Administrative Fellows will have the opportunity to work closely with members of the Docstation team, including, but not limited to:
- Samm Anderegg | Chief Executive Officer
- Josh Matz | Chief Technology Officer
- Christine DiPietro | Director of Operations
- John Rea | Director of Finance
- Aubree Dorr | Partnerships Manager
- Kevin Carlisle | Product Designer The fellowship is a multidisciplinary program that consists of operational rotations and a diverse set of projects tailored to each fellow. Project-based in nature, the fellowship enables the fellow and the designated preceptor to determine the appropriate project portfolio.
Because the fellows are at DocStation to learn and grow as health care professionals, they will plan their goals and objectives for the year and will refine these goals throughout the year with their preceptors.
Recruit, onboard, and support non-payer program pharmacies
Preceptor: Christine DiPietro
Launch DocStation in new pharmacy markets
Preceptor: Samm Anderegg
- Build high-trust relationships with key stakeholders
- Present DocStation value-prop to key stakeholders
- Identify, recruiting, & onboarding pharmacy leads
- Identify & qualify health plan leads Design & implement pharmacy support program
Preceptor: Aubree Dorr
- Intake, respond, & resolve user requests
- Run monthly pharmacy innovators calls
- Train & onboard new pharmacies
- Rollout features to existing pharmacies
- Implement marketing/communication strategy Ad-Hoc Projects
- Serve as clinical lead for product & operations teams
- Attend, exhibit, & present at industry conferences
- Develop, track, and report OKR & KPI metrics
- Serve as account manager for payers/pharmacy clients
- Design, implement, & support new payer programs
- Publish blog articles Requirements
Pharm.D., PGY-1 & PGY-2 Residency; Master’s degree is a plus
Excellent communication and project management skills
Excitement about our mission of improving patient care
Overall desire for constant learning and self-improvement
Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well
Ability to demonstrate strong emotional intelligence Benefits
Fully distributed company - work from wherever you’re most comfortable
Competitive salary & health benefits
Equipment you need to do your job, including a home office allowance
In-person team retreats & outings (previous locations include Big Sky, MT and Boulder, CO) Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.