Why this opportunity exists⌗
We are looking for a results-oriented Account Manager with outstanding organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills to join our small team as the client’s primary point of contact.
• Build trust and create long-term relationships with our clients. • Check in regularly with clients: anticipate problems and offer solutions. • Conduct assessments needs: identify goals and find opportunities to drive value. • Maintain a good understanding of each client project. Keep the Project Management plan and the Account Management plan updated. • Support a distributed teams of engineers and ensure they are working efficiently. • Hold monthly one on ones with members of your team. • Report hiring needs to the Operations team and participate in the team assembling process. • Collaborate closely with the Operations team to find the best match for each position. • Onboard new team members and ensure a smooth onboarding with the client. • Promote a remote-first environment within the team. • Implement strategies for team development and lead team building activities.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. • A trustworthy, goal-oriented team player with organizational and time-management skills. • Independent and solution-driven. Capable of taking a proactive approach towards problems and working both independently and as part of a team. • Able to collaborate and communicate efficiently in a distributed team and in a face-paced environment. • Strong attention to detail. Able to prioritise and manage several different tasks or projects as well as gather and analyse information from different tools and systems. • Highly motivated, with a strong interest in IT and people management.
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or any related field. • Previous experience working with US-based clients in account management, relationship-building or other client-facing positions
About the organization(s)⌗
• We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities! • Nearsure was created to help US-based companies augment their software development teams efficiently. By being remote-first and connecting with developers across Latin America, we can access top tech talent while keeping a lean organizational structure.
• We are a fully distributed, multicultural startup looking for the best talent in Latin America. Don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you are a good fit for this position!
• Our reach spans thousands of IT professionals, with skills in multiple industries and technologies. We have a fully distributed team working remotely from Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Honduras, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay and we want to keep expanding all over Latin America!
• Work from home, with flexible working schedules. • Competitive salary in USD. • Paid time off (annual leave, national holidays, sick time and parental leave). • Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US. • Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth and a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture. • A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about.